Sunday, January 31, 2010

STREET NAMES

Nicknames have been a part of my life since I could remember. I probably developed this affinity for terms of endearment while working with Grandpa Tuffy. He had nicknames for everyone we ever seemed to talk with- some good and some otherwise. We were among this list of seemingly endless names. For some unknown reason I was Little Joe.

I have taken it upon myself to give the Robinson gang their own nicknames as I know of no self-respecting gang who does not have a solid nickname. Amy is a bit upset with the publishing of these names because I don’t seem to have a nickname. She didn’t have much of defense when I pointed out it she was derelict in giving me a nickname. After all, it is a party foul to give yourself a nickname. Let me introduce the Robinson gang:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chewy...is there a story behind that?

and

you failed to put Amy's nickname on? :)


**Ryann is getting so big!!

Amy said...

No story really, other than she is always chewing on her fingers, or toys, or whatever you give her. My nickname is "Go fast whitey." I have no idea where it came from!