Okay, JR had to remind me several times over the last couple of months to get this done so here goes.
7 Things I can do
- Cross Stitch
- Water Ski (not very well, yet)
- Paint- as in walls- putting color on walls made me happy!
- Play the piano (not very well, yet)
- Type really fast
- Cook with my kids
7 Things I Cannot Do
- Tell a lie- or at least a believable lie
- Play the violin, yet
- Make rice krispie treats, for whatever reason the gods conspire against me every time
- Find the phone when it rings!
- Anything with my right hand
- Two things at the same time
- Wake up early to excercise
7 Things I Love About JR
- He updated the blog and take great pictures (not very well, yet)
- He does the sweeping and mopping
- He has great taste in jewelry
- He laughs so hard when he watches America’s Funniest Home Videos
- He always says “I’m sorry,” first
- He is a great dad
- He is passionate about everything he does (ask him about the pinewood derby)
- He is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and humble too!
7 Things I Say The Most
- Have you brushed you hair? Brushed your teeth? Made your bed?
- Erin, eat your dinner (this is a constant battle)!
- Erin! No more candy (again, a constant battle)!
- Hello, Iron County Attorney’s Office
- I don’t know (when JR asks me where his stuff if)
- Stop fighting!
- Let’s go. I’m running late!
7 Celebrity Admiration's
- Steve Carrell- he is so funny
- Christina Applegate
- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey- funny and funny
- Gary Allan (He sings country music, Stacy)
- George Strait- Gorgeous George
- Patricia Arquette
- Will Smith
7 Favorite Foods
- Dutch Oven Potatoes
- Crab Legs
- Popcorn- you know the run of the mill Carmel, Super Buttery, & Kettle Corn
- Chocolate- I have a piece every day