Thursday, January 29, 2009

7 THINGS

7 Things...

Okay, JR had to remind me several times over the last couple of months to get this done so here goes.

7 Things I can do
  1. Cross Stitch
  2. Water Ski (not very well, yet)
  3. Paint- as in walls- putting color on walls made me happy!
  4. Play the piano (not very well, yet)
  5. Type really fast
  6. Cook with my kids
  7. SLEEP


7 Things I Cannot Do

  1. Tell a lie- or at least a believable lie
  2. Play the violin, yet
  3. Make rice krispie treats, for whatever reason the gods conspire against me every time
  4. Find the phone when it rings!
  5. Anything with my right hand
  6. Two things at the same time
  7. Wake up early to excercise


7 Things I Love About JR

  1. He updated the blog and take great pictures (not very well, yet)
  2. He does the sweeping and mopping
  3. He has great taste in jewelry
  4. He laughs so hard when he watches America’s Funniest Home Videos
  5. He always says “I’m sorry,” first
  6. He is a great dad
  7. He is passionate about everything he does (ask him about the pinewood derby)
  8. He is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and humble too!


7 Things I Say The Most

  1. Have you brushed you hair? Brushed your teeth? Made your bed?
  2. Erin, eat your dinner (this is a constant battle)!
  3. Erin! No more candy (again, a constant battle)!
  4. Hello, Iron County Attorney’s Office
  5. I don’t know (when JR asks me where his stuff if)
  6. Stop fighting!
  7. Let’s go. I’m running late!


7 Celebrity Admiration's

  1. Steve Carrell- he is so funny
  2. Christina Applegate
  3. Amy Poehler & Tina Fey- funny and funny
  4. Gary Allan (He sings country music, Stacy)
  5. George Strait- Gorgeous George
  6. Patricia Arquette
  7. Will Smith


7 Favorite Foods

  1. Dutch Oven Potatoes
  2. Pineapple
  3. Crab Legs
  4. Pizza
  5. Cheese
  6. Popcorn- you know the run of the mill Carmel, Super Buttery, & Kettle Corn
  7. Chocolate- I have a piece every day

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Did JR type the things you love about him? It sounds like things that he would say. Thanks for reminding me who Gary Allen is I can never remember that.